Friday, February 6, 2015

Sexy Kisses and a Thank You!


Alas, no flash from me today.  Sorry.  My week has been crazy and still no end in sight, but I didn't want to leave you hanging.  Sooo...  How about a few sexy kisses to get ready for next weeks day devoted to love!

Above: Side of the bus love, This has Reetha McMahon written all over it. She and Rafe tend to find semi public spots quite the aphrodisiac.


Aahh, Sandy beach love.  This is Greely and Erol for sure.  In their private grotto in Talbot's Peak or on the shores in front of their English castle home.


And let's not forget the delicious lower back lovin'.  I know I've used this one in the past, but really, how could I not.  Tell me this is not sexy.  This is Nick and Ziva for sure, he knows all of her most erogenous zones and this one ranks right up near the top.



This last sentiment goes out to the wonderful lady in the car in front of me who chose today to pay it forward.  My breakfast was even better this morning due to your generosity and the smile you gave me.  You are awesome!

 ~~~
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.  And don't forget, if you can, pay it forward...it'll make anothers day and Karma will smile brightly upon you.  :)

Serena


6 comments:

Pat C. said...

Smexy!

I can't post any of my kiss pics because Jared, Jensen and Misha's lawyers would be after me. ;)

Serena Shay said...

LOL...Dang, now I really want to see them!

Pat C. said...

Go to Google Images, type in either Wincest or Destiel under Search, and enjoy. ;D

Serena Shay said...

Oh rawr! Yes, I see what you mean. :D

Savanna Kougar said...

Kiss-sexy indeed! Lots of hot and heavy kissing happening the Peak. ~big smile~

Serena Shay said...

Yep, the residents of the Peak are looking forward to the big day of love - Valentines Day!