Friday, April 18, 2014

Eye Candy Friday!


Alas, Mz. Muse and I have not been able to hook up this week due to life exploding all over us.  I'm drowning in school work, Mz. Muse is drowning in, well to be honest she's the lucky one this week as she's drowning in pleasure.  No unattached Peaker living in my brain is safe from her lascivious intentions.  She said something about stocking up so that we can write our collective asses off this summer.  I think she just likes sex and really, who can blame her.  :)


So in honor of Mz. Muse Liven' La Vida Lustful I figured this would be a good week for sexy pics.  I mean, who doesn't need a good pick me up once in a while?  This author got hers last weekend when she took Darling Diva to the movies to see Divergent.  Hours in the dark spent looking at this guy...


Muse and I left the theater with a smile on our face and a new eye candy to ogle!  So I thought I'd share a little Theo James with ya'll.  Enjoy!

Have a great week-end!


Serena

6 comments:

Rebecca Gillan said...

Gotta love the eye-candy! Also known as "How To Make Good Friday Great!"

Serena Shay said...

Heh Heh, I agree, Rebecca. Just say yes! to eye candy!

Savanna Kougar said...

Brought a happy smile to my mug!

Pat C. said...

Nize ...

TNT is running a Supernatural marathon today. I've been parked on the couch alternating between working on my book (commercials) and drooling. Now THAT'S a Good Friday!

Can't wait to see what Miz Muse comes up with!

Serena Shay said...

Yay! Smiles are good. :D

Serena Shay said...

Supernatural marathon! Sweet! Netflix has a bunch of the seasons on there so I too, if I had the time, could watch one after another. Jared, Jensen and Misha make for a verry nice day.